We attract a growing number of businesses from the Kelmscott, Armadale, Roleystone, Canning Vale, Gosnells and Serpentine-Jarrahdale precincts and are proud to support all sizes and types of businesses and business owners:
Start-ups | Entrepreneurs | Sole Traders | Micro and Small Business |
Medium and Large Enterprises | Not for Profits | Schools
Key membership benefits
- A focused interest in building a strong and vibrant business community in the broader Armadale region incorporating Armadale and Kelmscott, Gosnells, Canning Vale and Byford.
- Promote Doing Business Locally within the local community
- Networking opportunities, Business-to-business connections and local referrals
- Access to business information and how to get things done
- A collective voice to all levels of government
- Discounted tickets for business forums and other events
- Listing on Business Armadale website
- Opportunity to host a Business Showcase
- Opportunity to offer member to member discounts
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Monthly newsletter & updates
- Annual business awards
As you can see, there are many benefits to being a member of Business Armadale. We can provide you with the right advice, support and networking opportunities to help your business grow and prosper. We invite you to join us and be part of a leading business association working for the good of our local business community.
Membership starts from $380 per annum.