Date(s) - 04/06/2020
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Please note: this event is run by the Small Business Development Corporation for small business owners in Western Australia only.
If you are thinking about starting a business, but don’t know where to begin, this session will take you through the essentials.
You’ll cover the key steps; from initial assessment and looking at your suitability to run a business, to financing your idea, and identifying sales opportunities.
You’ll also receive lots of hints and tips on where to find more detailed information and advice on how to start a business.
This topic covers:
- The essentials of starting your own business;
- Key steps to launching your business;
- Assessing your business idea;
- Building your business plan;
- Choosing your business structure;
- Legal obligations;
- Building your support team;
- Figuring out your finances;
- Marketing your business;
This session is presented live and there will be an opportunity to ask questions. You will also receive a practical workbook to refer to during and after the session.
Please register through the booking details below: