FUNdamentals Occupational Therapy is a paediatric occupational clinic located in Byford WA.
- Offering clinic-based services in a home setting
- Child and family centered
- Available for home and school visits
- Supporting the family with activities for home
Using movement-based interventions, therapists at FUNdamentals Occupational Therapy meet the individual needs of children (3-18) who have:
- Sensory processing difficulties
- Autism spectrum disorder or Asperger’s syndrome
- Attention deficit disorder (ADHD)
- Learning difficulties
- Developmental delays
FUNdamentals OT is now offering speech therapy services.
FUNdamentals OT is a NDIA provider