Welcome to Business Armadale Chamber of Commerce
The objects of the Association are:
- To be a voice for the business community in addressing issues that affects their business
- To exercise that voice to governments and organisations that impact on the business community.
To provide the means by which local business owner/managers can meet, network and exchange
- To seek the view of local business owners by most efficient means.
- To work with Local, State and Commonwealth Governments to ensure the continual improvement
of the local business environment in which to grow our businesses.
- To improve and enhance the image of the local business community by encouraging our
community to shop, buy and employ local.
- To achieve a level of credibility which will earn the respect of those in a position to assist us grow
the local economy, reduce local unemployment, and improve the image of the region.
- To ensure that our members are provided with a ‘value for money’ service.
To make regulations and by-laws not inconsistent with this Constitution for the conduct, guidance
and the carrying out of the objects of the Association.
- To do all such lawful things as may be conducive to the extension of the Association or incidental
to the attainment of the aforesaid objects.
Henry Zelones OAM LGM JP – President
Armadale Region Business Association
Trading as Business Armadale
Are you interested in showcasing your business in 2023. Contact us for additional information. email@example.com