* Between Stargate Shopping Centre and Church Street, Kelmscott (east side): relocate traffic management to continue water main replacement works.
* South of Fancote Street (east side): create a temporary driveway parallel to Albany Highway within properties so customers can access businesses’ car parks.
Lake Road, Camillo:
* Between Skye Close and Lake View Terrace: Install a water main to connect to the existing water infrastructure network.
* Near Davis Road: relocate services, maintaining local access.
* Between Railway Avenue and Slee Avenue: Western Power to remove power poles and install underground power.
* Near Davis Road: construct piles for the new bridge, averaging two per day. See image below.
* Near Davis Road: prepare site and build retaining walls and embankment for the new underpass.
* Widen to four lanes, add new turning pockets, and install services late November.
* Between Denny Avenue and Bray Street: Western Power to remove power poles and install underground power.